Damage Prevention Councils of Texas
Rio Grande Valley Damage Prevention Council
To facilitate underground utility damage prevention, promote public safety and protect the environment throughstakeholder education and communication.
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
6/26/2018 11:00 am
Vince Macias - Texas Gas Service
Yolanda Perez - City of McAllen
A volunteer group of professional excavators, municipalities, TxDOT representatives and utility representatives, RGVDPC goals include:
- Identify opportunities to heighten excavator and public awareness to “Call Before You Dig” and safe excavation practices
- Provide free safety meetings
- Work in conjunction with other damage prevention efforts (i.e. Common Ground Alliance, other damage prevention councils, One Call Board of Texas, Railroad Commission of Texas, etc.)
- Provide information and/or updates on legislative actions and
- Maintain a consistent, state-wide damage prevention message
Meeting Schedule 2018
June 26th, September 25th, December 6th