Excavation Safety Day Sponsorships
Establish new and connect with existing contacts amongst construction & service companies, municipalities, utility & pipeline operators, and emergency responders in Central Texas at this employee & public safety oriented event. Of special interest, we will conduct live demonstrations of a simulated ruptured natural gas pipeline* as well as a simulated high voltage electrical contact. Attendees will learn about the one-call system, line locating, safe excavation practices, and most importantly how to protect themselves and the general public in the event of a pipeline strike or electrical contact situation.
Your support ensures that attendees can attend this educational event free of charge where they can enjoy food and win door prizes. Any funds not utilized for this event will be used to conduct underground utility damage prevention outreach in Central Texas. Reserve your spot today and begin receiving exposure immediately!
|Partner- $1,500||Bronze Sponsor- $500|
|Gold Sponsor- $ 1,000||Heavy Equipment/Vehicle- $400|
|Silver Sponsor- $750||10x10 Exhibit Space- $150|
Bronze - $500
- 10 x 10 exhibit space;
- Company Logo on all event signage;
- Recognition on all pre-event and post-event correspondence and promotions, social media sites, as well as the final program;
- Recognition at all pre-event and post-event Central Texas DPC meetings;
Silver - $750
- All of the benefits of Bronze sponsorship, plus:
- Copy of registration roster and attendee list.
Gold - $1000
- All of the benefits of Silver sponsorship, plus:
- 10 x 20 or heavy equipment exhibit space;
- Five minutes prime time on the microphone to speak to audience about your product and/or services.
Partner - $1,500
- All of the benefits of Gold sponsorship, plus:
- Seat on the Planning Committee;
- Prominently featured in at least one of the major demonstrations