Establish new and connect with existing contacts amongst construction & service companies, municipalities, emergency responders, and utility & pipeline operators in the Eastern Eagle Ford Shale region by becoming a sponsor of the 2nd Annual Eagle Ford East Safety & Equipment Rodeo Roundup. As a sponsor, you will put your company name & logo in front of utility, pipeline, construction, emergency response, and damage prevention personnel at the event and receive recognition by other media preceding and following the event. The inaugural 2016 Eagle Ford East event was such a success with over 500 attendees that we have decided to do it all over again, this time bigger and better!
Receive recognition for your support of this Golden Crescent Damage Prevention Council event at the following levels:
Exhibitor 10 x 10 exhibit space - $150
10 x 20 exhibit space - $300
Heavy Equipment displays & demonstration space - $500
When you partner as a sponsor you will receive promotions over and above a participating exhibitor.
Bronze - $750
- 10 x 10 exhibit space;
- Company Logo on all event banners and signs;
- Recognition on all pre-event correspondence and promotions, social media sites, as well as the final program;
- Recognition at all pre-event and post-event Central Texas, South Texas and Golden Crescent DPC meetings;
Silver - $1000
- All of the benefits of Bronze sponsorship, plus:
- Copy of registration roster and attendee list.
- Listing in the pre-conference and post-conference issues of the Texas811 monthly E-newsletter which is circulated among more than 4,000 industry stakeholders.
Gold - $2000
- All of the benefits of Silver sponsorship, plus:
- 10 x 20 or heavy equipment exhibit space;
- Inclusion in a Common Ground Alliance post-conference E-newsletter article;
- Recognition on the Texas811 website;
- Logo will be prominently featured in the event video;
Platinum - $4000
- All of the benefits of Gold sponsorship, plus:
- Prominently featured in at least one of the major demonstrations;
- Recognition in Texas811 magazine, which is circulated among more than 44,000 industry stakeholders, including local and state public officials and emergency response agencies.