Establish new and connect with existing contacts amongst construction & service companies, municipalities, and utility & pipeline operators in the Eagle Ford Shale by becoming a sponsor of the 4th Annual Eagle Ford West Safety & Equipment Rodeo Roundup. As a sponsor, you will put your company name & logo in front of pipeline and utility damage prevention personnel at the event and receive recognition by other media preceding and after the event. The 2015 event reached over 750 attendees.
Receive recognition for your support of this Golden Crescent Damage Prevention Council event at the following levels:
Exhibitor 10 x 10 exhibit space - $200
10 x 20 exhibit space - $400
Heavy Equipment displays & demonstration space - $500
When you partner as a sponsor you will receive promotions over and above a participating exhibitor.
Bronze - $750
- 10 x 10 exhibit space;
- Company Logo on all event banners and signs;
- Recognition on all pre-event correspondence and promotions, social media sites, as well as the final program;
- Recognition at all pre-event and post-event Central Texas, South Texas and Border DPC meetings;
Silver - $1000
- All of the benefits of Bronze sponsorship, plus:
- Copy of registration roster and attendee list.
- Listing in the September pre-conference and October post-conference issues of the Texas811 monthly E-newsletter which is circulated among more than 4,000 industry stakeholders.
Gold - $2000
- All of the benefits of Silver sponsorship, plus:
- 10 x 20 or heavy equipment exhibit space;
- Inclusion in a Common Ground Alliance post-conference E-newsletter article;
- Recognition on the Texas811 website;
- Logo will be prominently featured in the event video;
Platinum - $4000
- All of the benefits of Gold sponsorship, plus:
- Prominently featured in at least one of the major demonstrations;
- Recognition in Texas811 magazine, which is circulated among more than 44,000 industry stakeholders, including local and state public officials and emergency response agencies.