Friday October 12th, 2018
Pearsall Civic Center, 433 County Rd 1056, Pearsall TX 78061
Establish new and connect with existing contacts amongst construction & service companies, municipalities, and utility & pipeline operators in the Eagle Ford Shale by becoming a sponsor of the 5th Annual Eagle Ford Safety & Equipment Rodeo Roundup. As a sponsor, you will put your company name & logo in front of pipeline and utility damage prevention personnel at the event and receive recognition by other media preceding and after the event. Historically, this event draws between 550 - 850 attendees.
Receive recognition for your support of this South Texas and Border Damage Prevention Council event at the following levels:
10 x 10 exhibit space - $200
10 x 20 exhibit space - $400
Heavy Equipment displays & demonstration space - $500
When you partner as a sponsor you will receive promotions over and above a participating exhibitor.
Bronze - $750
- 10 x 10 exhibit space;
- Company Logo on all event banners and signs;
- Recognition on all pre-event correspondence and promotions, social media sites, as well as the final program;
- Recognition at all pre-event and post-event Central Texas, South Texas and Border DPC meetings;
Silver - $1000
- All of the benefits of Bronze sponsorship, plus:
- Copy of registration roster and attendee list.
- Listing in the September pre-conference and October post-conference issues of the Texas811 monthly E-newsletter which is circulated among more than 4,000 industry stakeholders.
Gold - $2000
- All of the benefits of Silver sponsorship, plus:
- 10 x 20 or heavy equipment exhibit space;
- Inclusion in a Common Ground Alliance post-conference E-newsletter article;
- Recognition on the Texas811 website;
- Logo will be prominently featured in the event video;
Platinum - $4000
- All of the benefits of Gold sponsorship, plus:
- Prominently featured in at least one of the major demonstrations;
- Recognition in Texas811 magazine, which is circulated among more than 44,000 industry stakeholders, including local and state public officials and emergency response agencies.