Friday, October 20, 2017
Lubbock Fire & Rescue Administrative Offices
1515 East Ursuline Lubbock, TX 79403
Establish new and connect with existing contacts amongst construction & service companies, municipalities, and utility & pipeline operators by becoming a sponsor of the 2nd annual 2017 South Plains Safety Day. As an event sponsor, you will put your company name & logo in front of pipeline and utility damage prevention personnel at the event and receive recognition by other media preceding and after the event.
Sponsorship deadline: October 2, 2017
When you partner as a sponsor you will receive promotions over and above a participating exhibitor.
Silver - $500
• 10 x 10 exhibit space;
• Company Logo on pre-event correspondence and promotions as well as the final program;
• Recognition at all pre-event and immediate post-event South Plains Damage Prevention Council meetings;
• Copy of registration roster and attendee list.
Gold - $750
• All of the benefits of Silver sponsorship, plus:
• 10 x 20 exhibit space;
• Company Logo on all event banners and signs;
• Recognition in the pre-event and post-event issues of the Texas811 monthly e-newsletter which is circulated among more than 4,000 industry stakeholders.
Platinum - $1,000
• All of the benefits of Gold sponsorship, plus:
• 20 minute service/equipmentdemonstration;
• Company logo on all event banners and signs;
• Recognition in the pre-event and post-event issues of the Texas811 monthly E-newsletter which is circulated among more than 4,000 industry stakeholders, including local and state public officials and emergency response agencies.
For more information or questions:
JoseOrtega@Texas811.org or 972-989-6244